Friday, July 9, 2010

Diagnosis: Pantslexia!

[Scene: A crowded bar.]


GH: Pull up your trousers!
Chris: But, I thought there was a prerequisite amount of nudity necessary before a doctor sees someone?
GH: Well, that's generally kept within business hours [
Points to his watch] in an examination room [Indicating to the crowded bar] with someone who cares, or is financially motivated to care, about your well-being [Finishes his beer] So, not now, here or me.
Chris: Oh... i just thought, you know, you’re my friend, man. I thought you might be able to help me and... [
He begin welling up with tears]
Passing Woman: Excuse me, are you alright?
Chris: I have a problem...
GH: Chris!
Chris: It's ok, Lively... I don't want to hide it anymore!
GH: You might want to.
[
The woman stares harshly at GH]
The Now Stationary Woman: It’s OK.
Chris: It's like i was telling the doctor... [
He gestures at GH] I... [sighs]
The 'Still There' Woman: Go on.
Chris: [
Throwing his trousers down to the floor and yelling] I can't read!

No comments:

Post a Comment